Janitorial Employment Opportunity
Title: Janitorial Employment Opportunity
- 2.5 hours/ week
- Janitorial experience is an asset
- Must have at least Grade 12 and excellent communication skills
- Janitorial must be completed between Saturday at 5pm and Monday at 11pm
- The Contractor(s) must obtain a Criminal Check from RCMP and provide copies to the Library Manager
- Janitor at Redwater Public Library required immediately
No. of Positions: 1
- Vacuum all carpets, rugs and anti-fatigue mats.
- Wash all porcelain tiled floor with hot water only – cleaners will ruin finish.
- Wash bathroom floors with Mr. Clean.
- Clean all washrooms - sinks and toilets with disinfectant.
- Empty all garbage receptacles and take the garbage to the bin in the Fire Hall parking Lot.
- Dust all furniture including desks, and shelving.
- Wipe down children’s area
- Dust all window ledges.
- Clean countertops and work surfaces
- Contact: Alicea Paszek or Susan Pruss
- Phone: 780-942-3464
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org