Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Articles
Full text of nearly 2050 scholarly journals, including nearly 1500 peer-reviewed journals. Covering virtually every area of academic study with full text information dating as far back as 1985.
Canadian Newsstand provides full text of major Canadian newspapers, including Alberta dailies and weeklies.
Canadian Reference Centre combines Canadian magazines, newspapers, newswires and reference books to create the largest collection of regional full text content available to Canadian libraries. Includes leading Canadian periodicals and international (U.S. and U.K.) periodicals in full text, full text reference books, full text biographies and an Image Collection.
Newspaper Source Plus provides a full-text digital collection major news content from around the world. It includes nearly 67 million full-text articles from more than 1,200 newspapers, newswires and news magazines. In addition, it offers television and radio news transcripts.
Categorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals in French and English.
Full text articles from more than 1,900 general reference, business, consumer health, general science, and multicultural magazines
Press Display is the world’s largest online newspaper and magazine kiosk, offering instant access to over 2000 publications from 95 countries in 52 languages.
• Download, disconnect and read all your favorite publications offline with it companion application
• Browse your favorite newspapers from around the world
• Search for topics of interest
• Monitor the printed media for your company, competitors’ or partners’ names
• Listen to a newspaper on your computer or mobile device
• Translate articles into multiple languages
• Share stories with friends
• Post articles on social networks
• Comment on articles for other readers and editors to see